Jun 23, 2014

Floral Print

I am back!!!!! dressing like a normal person, taking pictures for the blog, planning my outfits the day before; no more of that I just rolled out of bed, I'll wear jeans and whatever, I am finally fully rested, Benson is back in my house and things have seem to go back to their normal state. Besides from the I didn't wash my hair bun, this outfit I took the time to plan last night, I had forgotten how much I enjoy it, it makes my life easier in the morning, and I like looking put together.

Now, if I could just say the same thing of eating better and working out, so that I can shed the "vacation" pounds, life would be perfect. Anyway, back to fashion, this is one of the tops that I got 70% off at the outlets, I never thought I would be one of those people who buys something in every color, but for $6, I did get it in 4 more colors, I love them, so comfy, fresh, and in solid colors, which allows me to pair it with bold prints, like this floral shorts, bright sandals, a muted clutch, and a statement necklace and I am ready to go hunting.

Today I am on a fierce mission to find me a Colombian soccer team tee (Say whatttt????), yes, me who never liked soccer, I think I have watched 2 or 3 matches total in my whole life, but this year I am super excited about the world cup, and our performance, it has been 16 years since we made it to the world cup, we have a pretty good team this year, and to see something that is bringing my whole country together after it has been divided for so long over politics, I can't help but get extra emotional; so if I succeed you might just find out how I style my sports tee tomorrow, while I cheer for Colombia who is playing Japan. Don't worry I have been cheering for team US just as much, and wanted to die yesterday when Portugal scored the 2nd goal, I thought we were in for sure.

Floral shorts - white tank - Emma & Sophia - statement necklace
Shorts: Express - old (Loving this J Crew shorts) / Top: Gap / Sandals: Marc Fisher via Macys - old / Clutch: Ebay / Necklace: Emma & Sophia / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Emma & SophiaEbay

Floral shorts - white tank - Emma & Sophia - statement necklace

Floral shorts - white tank - Emma & Sophia - statement necklace

Floral shorts - white tank - Emma & Sophia - statement necklace

Floral shorts - white tank - Emma & Sophia - statement necklace

Floral shorts - white tank - Emma & Sophia - statement necklace

Floral shorts - white tank - Emma & Sophia - statement necklace

Linking with Molly, Elena, Carylee, Gina, lauren, Charnele and Laura

UPDATE: August 25 Sits day, check my $180 cash #Giveaway


33 comments:

  1. I love those shorts and your necklace! That print is so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty summer look! Love the tropical feel of it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love your shorts & clutch!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those shorts?! I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print and colors of the shorts, as well as the pretty clutch that really looks great with it
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shorts and the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those fun floral shorts! love how you styled this outfit with the super cute pink envelope clutch!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this outfit! So fresh and perfect for summer! You know, some creative people in my town opened up a World Cup apparel shop near some popular downtown bars where people will be watching the games. I bet they have a Colombia tee. :) Target had a Brasil tee but not Colombia...how rude!!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally found one, just in time for Friday's game, the only downside is wearing a Colombian tee on 4th of July

      Delete
  9. Such fun shorts!!! I love the print and the colors!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You're back! So glad, plus you look super relaxed and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, back on track, and I bookmarked 2 of your posts from Franish's collaboration, I might bother you with photography questions :)

      Delete
  11. I love the colour and pattern on your shorts! I love the boldness, it goes well with a bright white vest and pink clutch. A fun outfit for a day in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is perfection! I love those shorts and the accessories are so pretty! I love your hair in a bun! It added to the look! Love this!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that your sandals and shorts coordinate! <3 I haven't had a chance to watch the world cup as much as I would like. I only saw it for a couple of hours on Fathers Day but it is very exciting cheering for our team.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm digging those shorts and those sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun summer outfit! I love how the sandals and necklace bring out the blue in the shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think I've seen those shorts at Express! I love them! You wear them well!
    I got about a 5 minute tutorial on how the World Cup works - I could see how easily it would be to get into it!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them on sale last year, but Gina will know better

      Delete
  17. Fabulous shorts, girl!! Love them!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the bright colors of those shorts! And what a fun statement necklace!
    Grace in Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fresh summer look! Love the pattern of your shorts!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those shorts are sensational - I love the bright print with the neutral clutch and sandals. Cutest Summer outfit yet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the look it looks so fresh and summery! Hope you have a wonderful SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow... I LOVE everything about this outfit! So very summery. Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That Clutch and necklace are E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!! Love it. Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, check their website, they are having 15% off and free US shipping, and I loooove this necklace, it's so unique :)

      Delete
  24. I often have trouble finding clothes that fit, so if I find something I like and it fits, I'm happy to buy in multiple colors - so great:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute look! I also buy multiple items in different colors if I find a good deal. Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great way to shop, specially for staple pieces :)

      Delete
  26. I love Gap for basics--I'm always snatching things in every color when they have their epic sales!

    ReplyDelete