Jun 13, 2014

#MyVegasStyle

I was presented with a challenge to style a Vegas vacation, I am actually on vacation right now, and love love love to plan my next trip, so this will be #MyVegasStyle / dream board for my next trip.

I have never been a morning person, but I make an exception while on vacation, I like to get the most out of a city, so while staying at the Aria Resort I would love to get some waffles at the Aria Cafe; they are open 24 hours, so it can be your early breakfast or your super late snack after partying your shoes away; and then get ready to explore the city. A comfy and fresh outfit is a must with crazy hot temperatures, some linen shorts and a white tank fit my style perfectly, pair it with this summer must have espadrilles, a cross body that won't get in the way and a fierce necklace and you are ready to explore Vegas.
Exploring Vegas

Shorts:  Old Navy / Tank: Top Shop / Espadrilles: My Theresa / Bag: Shopbop / Hat: LuisaviaRoma / Necklace: BCBG

After a long walk what better way to cool off and relax than by the Liquid Pool & Lounge, you can enjoy some delicious quesadillas for lunch and finish them off with some refreshing mojitos, the perfect way to kick start a night of fun. Even though it is a pool don't forget to bring your A game with fun printed bathing suits, a stylish cover up, and some sparkly sandals, after all this is not your backyard; top it all off with a straw hat to protect your skin from the sun and some tortoise glasses and you will look the part.
Liquid pool & Lounge

Bikini: Mara Hoffman /  One-piece: Far fetch / Cover up: Revolve / Hat: / Sandals: Macy's / Tote: Sierra Trading Post / Sunglasses: Quay


After lounging by the pool, get ready for a fun night filled with a delicious sushi dinner at Tetsu, (they strongly suggest you make a reservation), then, this is my jam Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil is performing at the hotel, it just can't get better than that, I am obsessed with them, wherever I go that there is a show I must see it, whenever they come to Miami I must see them... you get the picture, pure and simple obsession; after watching the show make sure to get a drink at the Gold Lounge, and then head to Haze to dance your shoes off until the wee hours.
Dance your shoes off
Shorts: Far Fetch / Top: Choies / Heels: Zappos / Clutch: Jessica McClintock via Macys / Necklace: BCBG / Earrings: BCBG / Cuff: Tahari via Macys / Bangle: Giles & Brother via Bergdorf Goodman
My style is always very simple, and most important comfortable, so these sequin shorts with a flowy strappy top are perfect for the rest of the night, to make the outfit pop I added some silver caged heels and loads of accessories, I prefer to steer away from black, since probably every one and their mother will be wearing that color, and make sure to bring a clutch with a strap so you are not stuck with it in your hands all night long. Now go and dream away and plan your next Vegas vacation.

2 comments:

  1. love the pretty printed bathing suits you picked out. so perfect for vegas!

    ReplyDelete