Jun 30, 2014

Neon floral shorts & WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the outfits I wore in Savannah, somehow I managed to sneak a couple of blog worthy pictures where you can see the whole outfit. I actually bought the shorts and the tank top at the outlets, so this wasn't really a part of my planned wardrobe, anyhow the shorts are super bright and flowery, and once again have an elastic waist, so they were perfect for my last day of vacation, a hat (that I had styled in the winter before) to keep avoiding the not so lovely sun spots that have appeared on my face, and even though I normally would wear flats when there is a lot of walking involved, I got a blister from a pair of thong sandals, so I had to wear my espadrilles until I could get a band aid and switch back to flats. Thank God they are really comfy espadrilles so it wasn't torture as I expected. 
floral shorts - neon top - hat - espadrilles
Shorts: Forever 21 / Top:  Gap / Espadrilles:  Old navy via Poshmark / Bag: Fossil - old / Hat: Marshalls worn here / Bracelets: Local Savannah & Mt Dora stores, Brighton, Emma & Sophia

floral shorts - neon top - hat - espadrilles

floral shorts - neon top - hat - espadrilles

floral shorts - neon top - hat - espadrilles

floral shorts - neon top - hat - espadrilles

floral shorts - neon top - hat - espadrilles

On another note, thank you for all your prayers, they worked, we won on Saturday and have made it to quarterfinals for the first time ever, how exciting is that?? Now, we have to root for #TeamUSA, they play Belgium tomorrow and they might make it to quarterfinals too, wouldn't that be just awesome?

Linking with Carylee, Gina, ClaireLauren, CharneleElena & Molly

20 comments:

  1. I love the shorts! I'm also super excited to watch the game tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, thanks for linking-up with Little Miss Monday! ;)

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are so fun! And I love your espadrilles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are from Old Navy, but I got them from poshmark after I saw them on Shanna, they are super comfy

      Delete
  4. what an adorable vacation outfit! love those shorts!

    i started a link up and would love to invite you to link up as well.... happy monday!

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Absolutely loving those shorts!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shorts! I love the print!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy Old Navy wedges!! Ha!! They look so adorable with the shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I told you I had to get them after I saw your black ones, thank God for poshmark

      Delete
  8. I LOVE those shorts! that print is so summery!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shorts are such fun! Great colours and pattern and the work well with your vest top. Love your gorgeous sandals and your holiday pictures are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun shorts! I love finding stuff like that at Forever21. Looking like a fun vacation. Thanks so much for linking up!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a darling look!! I love those shorts!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, glad those espadrilles were good for you while you waited for a bandaid! Blisters are the worst!
    But in other news, this is the funnest (yes, it's a word, haha) outfit! You wear it well! Looks like a lot of fun!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit-- perfect for a summer vacation. And your espadrilles are so pretty! The thong sandals in that one picture are pretty too. I'm guessing they're the ones that gave you blisters? That's funny, that you would have to change into wedges to be more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete