Jun 2, 2014

Neon & Re-use

Today I am reusing items that I have styled in the past, this shorts were worn for a nautical outfit, and the top was styled with some boyfriend jeans and converse shoes, today I decided to do a more summery ensemble with some espadrilles and a brighter color combo, I paired it with a big statement necklace and kept the rest of the accessories to a minimum.

I planned this outfit without taking in consideration what mother nature had in store for us, and today has been quite a reminder that summer/hurricane season has started, the sky is gray and gloomy and there are "showers" expected all day long. See that is the crazy thing about Florida, sometimes it feels like those movies where people go on a tropical vacation but it rains all the time, that's what we get, crazy 5 minute showers and then the sun; this year I am prepared I finally ordered this dome umbrella that I have been wanting for as long as I can remember, and I can just picture my 5 year old self wearing rain boots, umbrella in hand and splashing all the puddles in the street, after all it is a lot of fun not to grow up.

neon top - blue shorts - espadrilles - #Emma & Sophia
Shorts: Express / Top:  Express (not online anymore) / Sandals: Michael Kors (Size 7 1/2 in Poshmark) / Bag: Local store (cream bucket tote) / Watch:  Michael Kors / Necklace:  Gift / Bracelet: Emma & Sophia / Earrings: Old, my mother gave them to me for my first communion 
  
statement necklace - Emma & Sophia bracelet - neon top

Emma & Sophia bracelet - studded bag

neon top - blue shorts - espadrilles - #Emma & Sophia - statement necklace

neon top - blue shorts - espadrilles - #Emma & Sophia

neon top - blue shorts - espadrilles - #Emma & Sophia

neon top - blue shorts - espadrilles - #Emma & Sophia

Linking with CaryleeMollyLaurenCharnele,  Claire and Lauren


5 comments:

  1. Hello Natalia. I am Ada. I have stopped by before and I think also left a comment before.

    Anyway, I stop by here every now and then and enjoy your outfits and your blog. This outfit today is no exception. I pinned it. Loving both the shorts and the sleeveless neon blouse. Together they are perfection. I love Neon for Summer.

    I welcome you to check out my blog and hopefully we can follow and support each-other. Thanks, Ada. =))


    Happy Monday and enjoy June!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this outfit! and such a gorgeous necklace!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Loving the touch of neon in the top and that necklace is gorgeous!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole look. The splash of neon works well with the rest of the top and the bright blue shorts. Love the necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color combo! Looks great on you! The necklace and bracelet are beautiful!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete