Jun 26, 2014

Seersucker shorts

This seersucker shorts are one of the crazy reduced items I was able to score during my vacation, J Crew factory had an extra 30% off their sale items, and if your purchase was over $30 (really...??? is not like you can walk out of there spending less than that) they gave you an extra 30% off, pretty crazy right? bottom line I got the ones I am wearing today and this dotted chambray shorts for $27 total, tax and everything, talk about major score.

BTW, am I the only one that thinks that the tax should already be included in the price, I mean, is not like you can get out of paying it, I remember when I used to come here on vacation (with a spending budget) and got all excited about my purchases, added the prices, included the discounts, converted it to pesos, and then BAM, the cashier will throw me off with a different number, damn you taxes!!!!
Seersucker shorts - #Emma_Sophia - backless top - straw clutch - espadrilles
Shorts:  J Crew Factory / Top: Forever 21 -old (loving this split back crochet one) / Shoes: BCBG via Macys / Bag: Target - old (straw clutch - color block clutch) / Watch:  Michael kors / Bracelet: Emma & Sophia

Seersucker shorts - #Emma_Sophia - backless top - straw clutch - espadrilles

backless top

Seersucker shorts - #Emma_Sophia - backless top - straw clutch - espadrilles

Seersucker shorts - #Emma_Sophia - backless top - straw clutch - espadrilles

Seersucker shorts - #Emma_Sophia - backless top - straw clutch - espadrilles


On to this top, I bought it on impulse in one of those Forever 21 sales, when I first got it I wasn't sure I was going to get much wear out of it, but believe it or not I have wore it multiple times, with a skirt, with jeans and now with stripped shorts, I love the open back detail, and the little hearts and confetti pattern are super cute, I guess I also score with this one.

seersucker shorts - espadrilles

Please don't judge my pale legs, I promise I have an appointment this weekend at VersaSpa for a spray tan, I am super excited and will report the results shortly, and stay tuned because they will be giving away one free tan to one of you guys!!

Linking with Agi, JacquelineElleAshley and Tara

2 comments:

  1. Love the pattern of your top and the back is such a fun detail!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that peek a boo back! So fun for summer! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete