Jun 24, 2014

SOLD OUT!!!!

Guess what does this referee inspired dress means today? It means I failed miserably at getting my soccer tee, it was sold out everywhere near me, I even had a friend who was having dinner in Miami look around, he found one for $90 (no way Jose!!!), and then he called me all excited because he found one for $25, what he forgot to check before doing cartwheels was the size, it was a Large, and in sports tee Large is huge, I probably would have been able to fit an extra person in it, so unfortunately no luck. One of the stores did say they will get more today (we play Japan @3) and since we already made it to the next round you just might still have a chance to see me sporting yellow, blue & red.

Shirt dress - Michael Kors bag - studded sandals - Steve Madden belt

Shirt dress - Michael Kors bag - studded sandals - Steve Madden belt
Dress:  Forever 21 (new print) / Belt: Steve Madden via Marshalls / Shoes: Charlotte Russe (crazy sale & free shipping) / Bag: Michael Kors via Macys / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: old

Shirt dress - Michael Kors bag - studded sandals - Steve Madden belt

Shirt dress - Michael Kors bag - studded sandals - Steve Madden belt

Shirt dress - Michael Kors bag - studded sandals - Steve Madden belt

Shirt dress - Michael Kors bag - studded sandals - Steve Madden belt

Shirt dress - Michael Kors bag - studded sandals - Steve Madden belt

Any who, back to the outfit, I've had this dress sitting in my closet for a long time, I even considered getting rid of it several times, don't know why, it's comfy, fresh, love the vibrant color, and it's super easy to style; so I decided to give it a go and wear it with my new bag, I scored it yesterday at Macys for 40% off, and since I had an old gift card, I paid $0, it just can't get any better than that.

Thank you for all the nice comments on my post yesterday, and if you liked the necklace, take a look at Laura's #giveaway for your chance to win one.

Linking with Lauren



5 comments:

  1. love your outfit - it's so bright and summery. looks perfect with your bright blue bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you kept this dress! I love it!! It's so fun and bright :)

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this dress! I looks good on you and such a fun color!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so perfect for the 4th of july! i have a few dresses like this in my closet too - i never wear them but then i wonder why not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirt dress - Michael Kors bag - studded sandals - Steve Madden belt ... michaelkorsbagblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete