Jun 27, 2014

Vacay again

This is the last set of pictures from my vacation, as you can see all we did was eat and goof off, it was a much needed break, and we had an awesome time. We had drinks and food the first night at the Bohemian Hotel as suggested by Emilie from Soul in stilettos, it was delicious, not only the food and their drinks but the view was to die for. We also tried Leopold's ice cream, they have been named one of the top 5 in the world, sorry there are no actual ice cream pictures, but we were to busy enjoying.






Comfy and fresh clothes were a must, it is hot as hell in the south, and I had to buy one of those Spanks kind of shorts to go under my skirts and shorts, you know, since I am related to mermaids and my thighs sometimes like to think they are just one, meaning they rub together and in this intense heat, I get like a baby rash, I know this is TMI, but if there is anyone from a hot city that has found a way to deal with this problem, please share #vacationproblems.




Have a good weekend, see you Monday and please say a prayer for Colombia, if we beat Uruguay tomorrow, it will be the first time ever making it to the 3 round, fingers crossed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment