Jun 4, 2014

White Dress

This little white dress is another closet discovery, I purchased it last year, and even though it didn't have the tags attached I am pretty sure that it never made it outside of my closet, I am so happy I found it, it has this flapper vibe to it minus the fringe.

Since I couldn't really use a necklace because of the flower, I decided to experiment with a heavy arm party, I have this picture on my re-create board on Pinterest and have been dying to try and style something that looks even remotely that cool, I piled a bunch of bracelets and I like the result, does it need improvement, of course it does, but I already did the hardest part, I took the first step.

white dress - arm party - Emma & Sophia - studded clutch - coral pumps

white dress - arm party - Emma & Sophia - studded clutch - coral pumps

white dress - arm party - Emma & Sophia - studded clutch - coral pumps
 
white dress - arm party - Emma & Sophia - studded clutch - coral pumps

white dress - arm party - Emma & Sophia - studded clutch - coral pumps

white dress - arm party - Emma & Sophia - studded clutch - coral pumps

white dress - arm party - Emma & Sophia - studded clutch - coral pumps
Dress: Forever 21 - old (white dressflapper maxi-dress) / Shoes: Charlotte Russe (worn here) / Bag: Local store (white minauderieenvelope clutch/ Earrings: Emma & Sophia / Bracelets: Chloe + Isabel (scarab), J Crew factory / Watch: Michael Kors

Linking with Shanna and Kileen


4 comments:

  1. Your accessories for this are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable dress! Love the ruffles! You look so pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an awesome job with the bracelet stacking - it's a great re-creation of your pin. It's so hard for me to NOT wear a necklace but you definitely made the right choice with this dress. What a fun closet re-discovery!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I love all the fun white dresses that are available for warm weather!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete