Jul 7, 2014

Black & White

These were the other 2 items I got from the 2b bebe sale, but now I know why they had that crazy sale, the line has been discontinued, so whatever is left at the outlets is being sold for pennies on the dollar, I really can't complain, I paid $36 for this snake print dress and got these two pieces for free, awesome deal if you ask me.

The top was one of those things you see on the rack and pass on, but keeping up with this blog has taught me better, so off to the fitting room it went, so glad I tried it on, I love it, so flowy, and fresh, and the little faux leather detail gives it an edge, besides, being white makes it even more versatile. And the shorts... what can I say? I am finally a convert, it took me a while, but I can finally say I am comfortable enough wearing shorts, to the point where my collection has been slowly growing, I have a pair of nautical ones I scored at a J Crew factory sale that will make their way to the blog this week, and I also wore another pair with my soccer t-shirt (yes, I finally found it), so come back tomorrow to take a look and don't forget to enter my #Giveaway.

tribal shorts - surplice top - #howIsummer - metallic oxfords - #manicmonday
Shorts & Top: 2b bebe (out of business) tribal shortssurplice top / Shoes: Forever 21 - old (silver oxfords) / Clutch: Forever 21 - old  (option/ Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Emma & Sophia, Forever 21, J Crew (all old)


tribal shorts - surplice top - #howIsummer - metallic oxfords - #manicmonday

tribal shorts - surplice top - #howIsummer - metallic oxfords - #manicmonday

tribal shorts - surplice top - #howIsummer - metallic oxfords - #manicmonday

tribal shorts - surplice top - #howIsummer - metallic oxfords - #manicmonday

arm party - #emma_sophia

Linking with Carylee, Gina, Lauren, Claire, Charnele, Elena and Molly



23 comments:

  1. I am loving the printed shorts with your drape-y top! YAY for sale finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with black & white-this outfit looks great!! Love all the summer sales going on.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love a good black and white outfit!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great sale find! I love the leather detailing on your top and those printed shorts!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this look on you, it looks really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. black and white is always so classic -- love this summer look!

    would love to invite you to link up as well! --
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    happy monday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and white is my have combination by far!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cut of that top! It's so unique and really adds a cool detail to your outfit/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your all black & white outfit (especially the details on that top) and what a killer bargain! Glad you came over to the dark side this year and started wearing shorts. There's no going back now! (And P.S. I think most people hated the last season of Dexter the most! It wasn't my favorite but I still have to rate the series high overall.)
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God there is no going back, I don't know how I survived summers in Florida in jeans this long

      Delete
  10. Monochrome is always so poplular. I love the neckline of your top as it's quite unusual with the leather bit at the top. Your shorts look great on you. At first I thought you were wearing a romper. Your silver shoes flow perfectly with the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty print. I love black and white as their are so many style options. I do like the collar on the top and how flowy it is, Looks great
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving your black and white look! Thanks for linking-up with Little Miss Monday!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable! Love the black and white print shorts!!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous top, and I'm loving those shorts! The print is amazing :)

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice outfit lovely! The top and shorts combo is great, it almost looks like a playsuit! The print on the shorts is amazing and very on-trend. Found your blog through the blog link up. x

    Frankie

    ReplyDelete