Jul 17, 2014

Chambray and shorts

This post is full of awesome finds, the shorts are from J Crew Factory's sale a couple of weeks ago, like $25, but even better if you live close to a store they are currently having an extra 60% off clearance items, and they have a few shorts, bracelets and tops that I have been craving, mine even had their infamous skirt (not in my size unfortunately); then we have this chambray top that I have worn more than I can recall (even here on the blog, over a dress, with a a pair of coated jeans, and the trendy denim on denim ), then we have this bag that I scored on major sale + a coupon at Macys, and last but not least this awesome bracelet from Szidonia Collection.

Szidonia owns a great Etsy store full of awesome finds, like this wrap bracelet I wore I few days ago, they are so versatile, the color combination is great and they also have a metal chain that I am pretty sure can be customized to your liking, gold or silver. The suede material makes it easy to pair with more casual outfits, and the multi-band makes them an arm party on their own; she also has some Tibetan bracelets, and I am for sure drooling over this black sandalwood one, and this wooden stack bracelet, they remind me of bracelets I used to find on this fair we had in Medellin the 1st Saturday of each month, tons of local artists would come together to sell amazing hand made pieces, so unique and fun to have, this is what this store is like, with the advantage that it is not limited to 1 day a month, so make sure you check her Etsy store, specially since she is having a buy 2 get 1 free with free shipping on the wrap bracelets, and follow her on Twitter to keep up with her latest pieces and just to indulge in pretty jewelry.
Chambray shirt - floral shorts - flats
Shorts: J Crew Factory / Top:  Marshalls / Shoes: Target - old / Bag: Michael Kors via Macy's / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Szidonia Collection c/o / Necklaces: Forever 21 - Jane (both old)

Chambray shirt - floral shorts - flats

Chambray shirt - floral shorts - flats

Chambray shirt - floral shorts - flats

Chambray shirt - floral shorts - flats

Chambray shirt - floral shorts - flats

Chambray shirt - floral shorts - flats

Chambray shirt - floral shorts - flats

Linking with Agi, Tara, Ashley, Tara (Mix & Match Fashion) and Jacqueline

6 comments:

  1. Those shorts are so cute! I love them with paired with chambray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your shorts are so much fun! I haven't really bought shorts this summer but if I did I would think of some like these...you can match a lot of colored tops with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how versatile a chambray shirt is and those shorts are so fun!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I love chambray so much! It's the perfect top for those awesome floral shorts. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. so love chambray + flowers! great look natalia! :)

    happy friday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shorts! They look so great with the chambray! Such a pretty look! I love J.Crew and I love them more when they have a sale!
    Great post!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete