Jul 31, 2014

Earth tones

Remember last week I said I was praying mother nature would allow me to take pictures? Well this is what I was able to squeeze in that day after multiple stops at the park, just when I got all happy and settled, two clicks were enough for all hell to break loose, I had to ran to my car and stick my camera still mounted on the tripod as best as I could, and then jump in to avoid looking like I was thrown in a pool.

Let me tell you, rain here in Florida is no joke, given it only lasts 10-15 minutes but it usually comes out of nowhere and it goes just as fast, but this past days you can tell from the air and the sky that the sun is having a hard time shinning through, if that meant that we can wear layers, and maybe a light jacket and sweater I would actually enjoy the rain during the day a lot, but the problem is that it is still very hot and humid, so if you can pull off rain boots and shorts or a skirt I am truly and from the bottom of my hear jealous of you; since I can't I will my best to enjoy rainy days this means jumping in puddles with my boots like a 5 year old,  and pair them with earth colored outfits, so if I splash myself it won't be that obvious.

To keep this outfit interesting I piled some bracelets and this necklace that I got from Macy's clearance section for $12  and an envelope clutch that is a little bit brighter than the rest of the outfit, I have to say for puddle jumping I am pretty pleased.
Cream pants - green top - envelope clutch - rain boots - statement necklace

Cream pants - green top - envelope clutch - rain boots - statement necklace
Cream pants - green top - envelope clutch - rain boots - statement necklace
Top: Express - old (Green sleeveless top) / Pants: Old Navy / Boots: Charlotte Russe - old (Animal print rain boots) / Bag: old / Necklace: Lucky Brand via Macys / Earrings: Forever 21 - old / Bracelets: Forever 21Chloe & Isabel

Cream pants - green top - envelope clutch - rain boots - statement necklace

Cream pants - green top - envelope clutch - rain boots - statement necklace

Cream pants - green top - envelope clutch - rain boots - statement necklace

Statement jewelry

Linking with Jacqueline, Agi, Ashley, TaraLauren and Alisa


9 comments:

  1. Can we talk about those FABULOUS boots? How freaking fun are they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that about Florida, how quickly the rain comes and goes! I love those boots! I love the earth tone colors of this look and that necklace is perfect!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Loving the Earth tones and that necklace is gorgeous! Oh and those boots! Perfect for all the rain we've been getting!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalia,
    We had a big storm this morning. Lots of rain. Love your rainboots, but it is so refreshing to see this metallic neutral combo. I love the olive and tans and the gold mixed with your outfit.
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so CUTE! Love your rain boots. Doesn't having cute rain boots just make you excited for the rain?! haha
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors of your outfit. The clutch and the necklace are great.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the colours in your outfit blend so well with each other. Your wellies are such a fun element. Your jewellery and clutch are stunning and the perfect accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh! Those leopard boots are SO CUTE! Love the the blend of earth tones in your outfit. It looks great! (And I'm even strangely jealous of your rain since we are in a MAJOR drought here!)
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  9. That has to be frustrating for taking pictures! I love those boots and your necklace! I hope you had a great weekend.

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete