Jul 23, 2014

Kimono


I've had this pictures for a few weeks now (hence the long hair) and since mother nature has been PMSing lately I haven't been able to take many pictures in this crazy rain, so I decided to make use of this set of pictures. 
I've had this pants for a little over..... 10 years, can you believe it? I bought them here while on vacation, the first time I ever went to Macys, I had to have them hemmed because they were too long, but considering that was the only alteration, I am very pleased that I they still fit me after such a long time. This kimono is also an oldie (not sure if a goodie) that I bought at Kohls last year, it's the only thing I have ever bought there I just don't seem to have much luck finding anything there (insert sad face), and I really haven't used it much, so I was pleased when I saw kimonos making a comeback, it sure gave me an opportunity to take it out of the corner in my closet where it had been all this time.

I promise I will find a way to take pictures in this crazy rain, worse case I will share Benson's pictures from his photo shoot, yes, he will have his picture taken on Friday by a local pet photographer that has donated her time to take pictures of all the available bullies from Adopt-a-Bull to help us find them forever homes, so stay tuned.

Pink pants - kimono - Emma & Sophia
Pants: Guess (pink jeans) / Top: Gap / Kimono: Kohls - old / Shoes: Charlotte Russe / Bag: Local store (white studded bag) / Earrings: Emma & Sophia $18 / Bracelets: Emma & Sophia - old white bangle - silver one bought on vacation in Savannah

Pink pants - kimono - Emma & Sophia

Pink pants - kimono - Emma & Sophia

Pink pants - kimono - Emma & Sophia

Pink pants - kimono - Emma & Sophia

Pink pants - kimono - Emma & Sophia

Linking with Shanna


7 comments:

  1. Ooh, you were one step ahead of the kimono trend in picking that up last year! Very pretty print on it, and it looks great with the pink pants!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were ahead of the trend! Love this kimono on you!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were super ahead of the trend! Don't you love it when that happens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in the look are so pretty and very complimentary to you! I wish that kimono wasn't from last year bc I would definitely snatch it up in Kohls! You should be so proud that those pants fit after ten years girl! Mine would not! Can't wait to see the pics of your pup!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that kimono and your accessories! xo Andrea
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these colors together! <3

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete