Jul 30, 2014

Purple & Chrome

This purple bubble hem dress has been hiding in my closet for quite sometime, I bought it on clearance at Marshalls for like $10 and I love it because it's one of those easy and simple outfits that you can just throw on and be right at the door in a couple of minutes, I agree that I could have skipped the necklace since it makes the neckline a bit heavy, but I only noticed it after I took the pictures, and I figured I might as well share that I still make a lot of mistakes when experimenting with fashion.

The bag on the other hand is absolute perfection, I have been wanting a metallic satchel for the longest time and this purple chrome one from Vince Camuto has me head over heels, it's even better since I can still fit most of my stuff in it, and considering I saw it online 50% off, and then actually found it in the store 75% off, I have to say I am pretty pleased with myself.

Purple shift dress - Chrome bag
Dress: Marshalls/ Sandals: BCBG  via Macys/ Bag: Vince Camuto via Macys / Watch: Michael Kors via Macys / Bracelets: Aldo - old

Purple shift dress - Chrome bag

Purple shift dress - Chrome bag

Purple shift dress - Chrome bag

Purple shift dress - Chrome bag

Purple shift dress - Chrome bag

Purple shift dress - Chrome bag

Happy hum day, stay dry and cross your fingers that the "activity" in the Atlantic dissolves instead of turning into a storm.

Linking with Shanna

8 comments:

  1. Hi Natalia! Cute cute dress!!! The necklace---hmm it "might" be too much but who cares! It's YOUR style, its YOUR blog. So you're the boss! I love the metallics that you have paired with the dress too! Love to you!
    xoShannon
    www.onestylishmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress! Love the color! Looks great on you!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is amazing!! I love the metallic.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simplicity of your look today. The bubble hem is quitr unusual and well done for getting such a bargain. The soft shade of purple goes well with your metallic purple satchel. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great deal on this dress! I really like your necklace and purse!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color on you and it was such a steal for only 10 bucks!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    PayPal Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! And that chrome bag is EVERYTHING :)

    xoxo

    http://fiercelydemure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that bag!!!! So so cute!! You look gorg love the dress too!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete