Jul 10, 2014

Silk top

Keeping up with the monochromatic look I decided to pair this silk top that I got on crazy clearance at Forever 21 (like $5) with my nautical J Crew Factory shorts (also on sale) and a black clutch; the clutch is super old, but I have added an option from H&M that I saw on Wendy's Lookbook, we all know she has impeccable taste and you can't really beat $18.  To break up the look a bit, and since I kept the accessories to a minimum I decided to wear my neon pumps, and since I am still sporting a tan what better time to show it off than with bright shoes; speaking of which we have a #VersaSpa giveaway winner, Emily Ellington, congrats girl, and I hope you enjoy your new tan "just because" :)

nautical shorts - silk top - neon pumps
Shorts: J Crew Factory / Top:  Forever 21 (old) / Shoes: Charlotte Russe (pink option) / Bag: Forever 21 (H&M  option)/ Earrings: Emma & Sophia ($18) / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: old gift, Emma & Sophia

nautical shorts - silk top - neon pumps

nautical shorts - silk top - neon pumps

nautical shorts - silk top - neon pumps

nautical shorts - silk top - neon pumps

Linking with Agi, JacquelineLaura, Ashley, & Tara


16 comments:

  1. That top is so gorgeous!!! Love the neon heels too! Charlotte Russe has the best shoes!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun look. I love the bold color of the shoes to this outfit
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i am totally digging this mix of prints... i love it! <3

    would love to invite you to link up as well! --
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    happy thursday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss! We both got the memo this week on the bright heels! Love this look!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun print mix, and the sailboat shorts are too cute.
    Nice score with the blouse - I didn't even know F21 made things in silk!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sailboat print shorts are adorable! And major score on that top :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Spray Tan Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pattern mixing and those shoes are just amazing!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pattern mixing and the pop of color from your heels!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  9. These prints are lovely but it's the shoes I am especially drawn to.

    ReplyDelete