Jul 2, 2014

Snake print dress

I love maxi dresses, they are comfy and very easy to style, just a few accessories and you are ready to go, normally my outfit on lazy days, this dress made it to my closet in a funny way. See bebe was having a sale for father's day (because, you know, they are so father friendly) you bought one item and you got two more, all from the clearance rack, crazy right? So I found a pair of shorts and a top that I loved, but I still had to pick one more thing, nothing else caught me eye, and then my friend found this dress, I wasn't really sold out since the snake print wasn't very appealing and the top is quite big, maybe it was meant for a bustier woman, but since fashion is all about dipping the toes I decided to try it on, I still had my reservations, but figured a free dress was better than a free lip gloss, so it came home with me.

It's still not my favorite dress, but the little cut out detail with the studs give it a lot of personality, and the snake print is neon that is so trendy right now, and I do live in Florida where this kind of dresses make life much easier, so I decided this one will stay.... at least for now.

Snake print maxi dress - sequin clutch

Snake print maxi dress - sequin clutch
Please forgive the dog hair in my dress, I took this pictures in the afternoon right when I got home from work and cuddling with Benson is a must when I get home, I promise this doesn't happen in the morning, plus I do keep a lint roller in the car... you know.... dog people.

Snake print maxi dress - sequin clutch

Snake print maxi dress - sequin clutch
Dress:  2B bebe / Sandals: Nine West / Clutch: Shoptique  / Watch: Michael Kors / Cuff: Charlotte Russe

Snake print maxi dress - sequin clutch

On another note, how sad are you that US lost, I was pretty bummed, I really was hoping we could send all the Europeans home, but with this crazy games all going into extra time and being defined at the last minute you never know, it's amazing how all this teams have been holding a 0 - 0 score for such a long time; can't wait for Friday's game. Please keep your fingers crossed.

Linking with Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment