Jul 15, 2014

Softest jeans ever

This post brought to you by Abercrombie & Fitch. All opinions are 100% mine.

Last week I decided to overcome my fear of teenagers and looking like one when I am at least 10 years over that part of my life. Let me elaborate, I have always associated Abercrombie & Fitch with a younger crowd, and never thought of giving them a chance, well last week I did, and boy am I glad I did.
I wasn't sure what to expect from the jeans, I did find out that they have a wide range of sizes, for small you can either go with a 2 or a 4, I had to "size up" and go with a 4S, I was very happy to find out that they carry short, regular and long in the stores when most retailers only have regular in the store. 
 photo 51d9369b-41fd-4ac3-9168-79b6b135cb36_zpsf71e897c.jpg

I tried a few of their fits, Boyfriend, High Waisted, Natural Waisted and Supper Skinny, in different washes that range from super dark to almost like an acid wash; besides the fact that you can get any jeans in store for $35 (this girl loves a bargain) the thing that I loved the most, and I really mean LOOOOVE, was how soft the jeans were, they truly feel like a second skin, specially the super skinny that were my favorite, I have never worn any jean that felt like that, it doesn't hold you down, it really felt like yoga pants.
Since they are so comfortable, budget frindly and have lots of trendy jeans they are the perfect pair for this back to school season, paired with some floral tees, comfy shoes and a big backpack to carry all your essentials they are the perfect jeans. I will not be going back to school myself, but will definitely be making a trip back to the store to get a pair of super skinny jeans.
Abercrombie jeans

They have a fit for everyone, personally the high waisted ones are too trendy for my taste, but they look great on highschool girls (I wore my fair share in my time), but with such a variety of fits you are bound to find one that you will fall in love with.
 photo cf20bf87-4c23-4bf1-b8b8-0741a72e2290_zps8d5b9a0b.jpg




Don't forget to follow Follow @abercrombie on Twitter for the latest trends and deals and also Follow @abercrombie on Instagram and use some of their hasttags for a chance to be featured.

Visit Sponsor's Site





3 comments:

  1. I am totally with you and have always associated Abercrombie and Fitch with a younger (must smaller crowd). It's good to know they they have great jeans. I will now stop in to give them a whirl. Hopefully their sizing scale won't make me want to starve myself! ha!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A&F jeans have got to be one of my favorite! Great fit and quality! And they always have great sales!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even recall if I have ever shopped in an Abercrombie store in my life! LOL. I don't think we had one in my town growing up, and by the time I moved somewhere that had AF, I was too old for them. However, they do look like they have some really cute pieces that aren't necessarily young looking. Everyone can wear jeans and a button down white blouse. :) Glad you found a pair that worked for you!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete