Aug 27, 2014

Comfy linen

I am such a bad mom, what did I do to Benson on #nationaldogday ? I gave him a bath, yesterday after I got home I brought him outside and gave him a much needed bath, I promised myself I would do it over the weekend but I couldn't get to it, and after bringing him to work on Monday and then out to dinner with some friends I realized what a big mistake that was, he was one smelly dog and I felt so guilty, but the good thing about it was that it poured on us while we were making it to the car, so he would have ended up being bathed twice, so it kind of worked out.

I wore this comfy linen pants and  tee on Monday, since I was spending the whole day with Benson and I can't deal with keeping my outfit in place at the same time that I keep an eye on him, this worked out perfect. They are listed on VS website as "beach" linen pants, but since Florida is determined to be summer like all year  I guess it's OK to wear them out with a tee, am I right?

Linen pants - sequined top - #poshfind - Emma & Sophia

Linen pants - sequined top - #poshfind - Emma & Sophia

Linen pants - sequined top - #poshfind - Emma & Sophia
Pants: Victoria's Secret / Top: Old navy (loving this sleeveless top and this stripped top) /  Sandals: DV via Macy's/ Bag: Target via Poshmark / Watch: Michael Kors / Earrings: Emma & Sophia / Bracelets: Emma & SophiaChloe & IsabelForever 21 - all old
Linen pants - sequined top - #poshfind - Emma & Sophia

Linen pants - sequined top - #poshfind - Emma & Sophia

Linen pants - sequined top - #poshfind - Emma & Sophia

Linen pants - sequined top - #poshfind - Emma & Sophia

Don't forget to enter the $180 #Giveaway

Linking with Shanna and Liz


11 comments:

  1. I really like wearing such confy clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those linen pants!! Such a gorgeous top too!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is lovely, very feminine. i love your comfy trousers, you so relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is so pretty! I love the detailing. It looks great with those pants!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this embellished tee on you!
    Happy Thursday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mix of neutral shades is perfect..love the embellished tee and the pants..gorgeous outfit perfect for a day out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pants are so awesome! super cute with that tee!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a good linen pant! In love with that top and the detailing! So cute!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like th etexture an d colour of your pants!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete