Sep 25, 2014

Cobalt

I wore this outfit last weekend to a friend's birthday party, and I have to admit that I was surprised to see the power a pop of color and some pretty shoes have, they definitely transform a simple outfit and bring it up a notch, and if you take into consideration that I only paid $9.95 for the shoes... I mean, who can beat that?

It was a simple get together with some friends and family so nothing too over the top was required, so I wore this mesh boxy top with a statement necklace, a pair of cobalt jeans, that I've had since forever, I think they were the first pair of colored jeans I bough and an awesome #fabfound, and to spice it up this awesome shoes; I've told Carylee several times that I don't know how she manages to wear heels all the time, but this ones are so comfy that I can definitely give heels one more chance.

Cobalt jeans - Emma & Sophia - Statement Necklace - White top - studded bag

Cobalt jeans - Emma & Sophia - Statement Necklace - White top - studded bag

Cobalt jeans - Emma & Sophia - Statement Necklace - White top - studded bag

Cobalt jeans - Emma & Sophia - Statement Necklace - White top - studded bag
Jeans: Marshalls (cobalt jeans/ Top: Forever 21 (no longer online - white mesh top/ Shoes: Shoe Dazzle - Dafne (old)  / Bag: old (white studded clutch) / Necklace: Emma & Sophia / Watch: Michael Kors

Cobalt jeans - Emma & Sophia - Statement Necklace - White top - studded bagCobalt jeans - Emma & Sophia - Statement Necklace - White top - studded bag

Cobalt jeans - Emma & Sophia - Statement Necklace - White top - studded bag

Cobalt jeans - Emma & Sophia - Statement Necklace - White top - studded bag

Cobalt jeans - Emma & Sophia - Statement Necklace - White top - studded bag

Linking with Jacqueline, Tara, SharonAliceLaurenAshleyAgi and Bethany


17 comments:

  1. The cobalt blue is your color! Love those blue and orange heels! Such a fab look!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color blue! This look is perfectly styled! Love the pop of orange on your shoes!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cobalt is perrrrrrfect. And those shoes! Digging 'em.

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ensemble mix plus those shoes are killer....Coming in from the TBT linkup!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the cobalt color of your pants, but I am lusting over your top! It's so interesting to look at and so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous are those cobalt pants?! And I love how your brought it all together with the necklace! So pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fun! Love the bright cobolt! And I love the price of the shoes!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is gorgeous! I love how you wore it with the jeans and I LOVE the color of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love blue and white together - it's one of my favorite color combos!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving those shoes! Perfect with the blue!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YIPPEEE!!! See, not all heels are created equally, and there are def some that don't kill you! Glad you found a great pair. Those are gorgeous and pair so well with those pants!! #soproud Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, these pants are amazing. Such a great color. Cobalt blue never disappoints. Another fab post, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on the blog today. :) xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving the cobalt and your shoes are a perfect match! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday Link Up!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is an awesome deal! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the cobalt and orange combination! And your necklace is so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  16. These shoes are so pretty! Love that cobalt and orange combo. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy cow -what a great find for under $10!! Love these heels and it's so pretty with the cobalt blue.

    Thank you so much for joining TBT Fashion link up and I hope to see you this Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete