Sep 1, 2014

Tassel

I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend with their friends and family, I had made plans to paint my guest bedroom but they have since changed and I want to rest and enjoy my day at home as much as I can.

Today I have an outfit that I wore last week, a printed skirt with a silk top, I would be lying if I told you that we can already wear long sleeve tops down here, because the weather has been crazy hot but with the A/C blasting at work sometimes you can actually manage to pull it off; I paired it with accessories that matched the colors in the skirt, like the blue bag, the pink sandals and the tassel necklace I won a couple of weeks ago.

Floral skirt - silk top - tassel necklace - blue bag - pink sandals

Floral skirt - silk top - tassel necklace - blue bag - pink sandals
Skirt:  Target - old  (floral skirt/ Top: Thrifted  (Silk blouse) / Sandals: Jessica Simpson - old (Wedge thong option) / Bag: Michael Kors / Watch: Michael Kors / Necklace: Lisi Lerch c/o
Floral skirt - silk top - tassel necklace - blue bag - pink sandals

Floral skirt - silk top - tassel necklace - blue bag - pink sandals

Floral skirt - silk top - tassel necklace - blue bag - pink sandals

Floral skirt - silk top - tassel necklace - blue bag - pink sandals

Floral skirt - silk top - tassel necklace - blue bag - pink sandals

Floral skirt - silk top - tassel necklace - blue bag - pink sandals

Linking with Molly, Lauren, Charnelle, Rhea, Laura, Lauren, and Carylee


11 comments:

  1. I have that same skirt! I fell in love with the pattern:) Love your tassel necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tassel necklaces, they are so fun! The color of yours pops very well against the pattern of your skirt. This look is well put together :)

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely print and I adore the tassel necklace. I have been wanting a tassel for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a amazing look, love how well that necklace and skirt go together! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour combos :)

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://missluludarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is that skirt?! Love it with the blue bag! So pretty and summery!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is so pretty and your necklace are so pretty! I love the colors together!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the classic white button down with the floral skirt. Cool that it has pockets! I also love the orange necklace, one of my fav colors!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! The bold necklace looks awesome with the print on that fab skirt! Your handbag is divine!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The necklace is amazing! Love your floral skirt too!!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that necklace! Tassles make me happy :) Your blog is super cute!
    Jill
    www.thejjreport.com

    ReplyDelete