Sep 3, 2014

Vest

Since I see everyone so excited for fall, and pulling out their earth tone outfits, sweaters and light jackets I figured I'd give the whole layering a try, after all wearing a sweater in Florida this time of the year might just land me in the hospital. so I used the next best thing, and I layered this old vest over a simple tee, and since I refuse to let go of bright colors I paired it with this bright pink pants, and this sandals that I totally copied from Jacqueline, and this awesome bag that I got on clearance for $8 at Forever 21 (they have it back in stock, full price, but it's totally worth it)

Since we don't actually get fall weather, the only thing that I can enjoy from the season is my beloved Pumpkin Spice Latte, I have to confess I can't drink coffee (who would have ever thought a Colombian that can not process caffeine) it gives me a buzz and then I crash, not fun let me tell you, so this is the only time of the year I am willing to put up with it and it is so worth it.

Do you have any guilty pleasures, anything that makes you feel awful afterwards but you still indulge?

White tee - pink pants - vest - bow sandals - black crossbody

White tee - pink pants - vest - bow sandals - black crossbody
Jeans:  Marshalls / Tee: Old Navy / Sandals: Macys /  Vest: Charlotte Russe - old (draped vest) / Bag: Forever 21 / Watch: Michael Kors /  Necklace: Armani Exchange - old (chain necklace) /  Bracelets: old - Charlotte Russe - gift - Emma & Sophia
White tee - pink pants - vest - bow sandals - black crossbody

White tee - pink pants - vest - bow sandals - black crossbody

White tee - pink pants - vest - bow sandals - black crossbody

White tee - pink pants - vest - bow sandals - black crossbody

White tee - pink pants - vest - bow sandals - black crossbody

Linking with ShannaJacquelineAshleyTaraAgi & Liz

23 comments:

  1. Love that bag. Forever21 has the best stuff. Most of my bags are from there.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Loving that vest and it will be so perfect for Fall! Love that bag too!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for our "faux" Florida fall, at least we get to dress pretend :)

      Delete
  3. i just got a vest like that from nordstrom, on major sale of course. i'm not sure if i'll keep it, but this is helping me think i should!
    thanks,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I love that vest! It is the perfect transitional piece.

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this vest for fall!! It's so perfect for FL weather. and what a gorgeous bag!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally loving the color of your pants, and that vest looks so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great Miami fall outfit! Like you, I refuse to let go of color. I just use more muted, deeper tones in the fall and winter, that's all. And LOL at "wearing a sweater in FL this year just might land you in the hospital." Haha, so much truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, just getting from A/C space to the car or the other way around might cause you heat stroke in a sweater :)

      Delete
  8. I am not quite ready for fall either, and the weather is still summer - so its on! I love your look the pop of pink is perfect on you. I've been all about vests lately. I just stumbled upon your blog and am loving it- perhaps you will love mine too!

    Best,
    CD

    I Can’t Afford My Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great F21 steal- so chic!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised when I saw it back in the store, specially after what I paid, and it fits quite a lot

      Delete
  10. I love the texture of your vest. Your jewellery looks fantastic with this outfit plus I can't believe your handbag is from f21! Gorgeous colourful jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I am obsessed with those colored jeans!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even want to put them away yet, but I am also very excited for deep colors this "fall"

      Delete
  12. I love the color of your jeans and that necklace and that vest paired together is nothing less than perfection! I love this look!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving a vest for fall! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love layering with a sleeveless vest for when it's still hot out!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete