Oct 13, 2014

A sweater!!!!!

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend, and scored some great pieces with all the sales that are going on, for all those of you who are off today I am seriously jealous, and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
I on the other hand will be working and not shopping, yesterday I managed to order a few things from Old Navy and Express, I didn't go to crazy since I made a little plan to pay at least half of my student loan between in 1 year, so you can guess what that means for my shopping; but since I have been good running I thought I deserved some new pants and tops and that's what I got.

This weekend the weather was really nice, and I was able to fool myself enough to wear this cardigan, it's not too heavy so it was perfect all day long, and at night I just took it of to grab some drinks with a couple of friends, I like that just by doing that and switching purses I was able to transition from day to night without much effort.

How about you, how was your weekend, did you get some nice fall items? Did you check Emma & Sophia for their 30% off sale (code "columbus") this might be your chance to score this amazing necklace.
Black dress - yellow cardigan - patent leather bag - Emma & Sophia

Black dress - yellow cardigan - patent leather bag - Emma & Sophia
Dress: Marshalls - old (black maxi dress) / Cardigan: Forever 21 - old (striped cardiganyellow - really expensive - striped cardigan/ Sandals: ShoeDazzle (not flat sandals, but amazing strappy heels - on sale / Bag: Forever 21 / Necklace: Emma & Sophia currently 30% off with code "columbus"  / Watch: Guess 

Black dress - yellow cardigan - patent leather bag - Emma & Sophia

Black dress - yellow cardigan - patent leather bag - Emma & Sophia

Black dress - yellow cardigan - patent leather bag - Emma & Sophia

Black dress - yellow cardigan - patent leather bag - Emma & Sophia

Black dress - yellow cardigan - patent leather bag - Emma & Sophia

Black dress - yellow cardigan - patent leather bag - Emma & Sophia

Black dress - yellow cardigan - patent leather bag - Emma & Sophia

Don't forget to enter the amazing #giveaways, one for a $750 amazon gift card, perfect for holiday shopping and the other one for a $520 package worth of prizes one of which is any item of your choice from Emma & Sophia. There are over 100 bloggers and companies involved and you can hop on other blogs for different prizes. Good luck

Linking with More Pieces of MeStill being MollyDC in StyleCha Cha the fashion GeniusFizz & FrostingJoin the GossipSimply Just Lovely, Bless her heart Y'all,  Walking in Memphis in High HeelsStyle Elixir and Rhea Etc


29 comments:

  1. What a pretty outfit! I love your necklace too.

    You should join us for the Celebrate Southern link up tomorrow over at www.blessherheartyall.com. Anyone can participate and I think this post would be great for it! Hope to see you there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thanks so much for stopping by and inviting me :)

      Delete
  2. Love this black dress, as the layers really flatter the look. The mustard color of the cardigan adds a new color and it works well with that very pretty necklace
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE that necklace! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm completely in love with that necklace & I cannot believe that bag is from Forever 21! It's stunning!
    You look great :)

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some awesome bags lately, and even better prices

      Delete
  5. I have to say, Forever 21 has had so many great bags lately!! I have picked up a couple recently and am so happy with them, especially considering the price. I can't wait to see what things you picked up at the Columbus Day Sales! Your black maxi dress is fabulous and the lightweight cardigan is a great way to make it look fall-ish, even if we're both still in summery weather.
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, kudos to them for their latest bags, and to our pockets, and as for the weather.... we can just dream right?

      Delete
  6. Hooray for sweaters!! I am loving that necklace! I got some fun things this weekend too. The sales are so tempting.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Love that maxi! The ruffles are so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so excited to put on a sweater and scarf this weekend haha! Cute look!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sweater and your necklace is gorgeous! Thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes! xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT yellow sweater! Love that problem!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great transitional look for when it gets a little chilly!

    Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

    ReplyDelete
  12. That necklace is just so stunning! Can't keep my eyes off it! And I feel like you will get a ton of use out of the sweater!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cardigans are such an easy way to dress up simple dresses, I don't know why I don't do it more often, but I sure will with this one

      Delete
  13. I love this! Your necklace is gorgeous!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving that necklace, doll! Great piece!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  15. i adore the necklace!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you added the yellow for an extra pop!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely breaks the all black outfit in a fun way

      Delete
  17. Love your yellow sweater! and what a gorgeous necklace!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, it really stands out with a bare neck :) Thanks Angela

      Delete
  18. I know that I've already commented on this post, but I wanted to send a thank you your way! Thanks so much for joining us for the Celebrate Southern link up yesterday! This post was a great great fit! Hope to see more of ya next week dear! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love everything about this outfit, but especially the necklace! Holy gorgeousness! Thank you so much for linking up with J (Bless Her Heart Y'all) and myself (www.2catsandchloe.com) for our second Celebrate Southern linkup! I am pinning your post to our official linkup pin board now!! :)

    ReplyDelete