Oct 8, 2014

Chiffon Top

You know those pieces that you buy on impulse and then think they are going to become such staples in your closet that you decide to keep them? Well this chiffon top was one of those, I was convinced that I would wear it non stop, and unfortunately that hasn't been the case, I have even considered getting rid of it, but always end up hanging it back in my closet.

It's so light that it doesn't hold any shape, the collar is also kind of flimsy and I have to confess that I suck at folding my sleeves nicely, so I end up pulling them up giving this top a bubble hem; I do love the stripes and how light and fresh the fabric is, so if you have any suggestions or would like to share your awesome folding techniques please go ahead, I would love to learn.

PS: Don't forget to enter the $750 Amazon GC giveaway at the bottom
Wide leg jeans - striped top - black clutch - statement necklace

Wide leg jeans - striped top - black clutch - statement necklace

Wide leg jeans - striped top - black clutch - statement necklace

Wide leg jeans - striped top - black clutch - statement necklace
Jeans: American Eagle / Top:  Forever 21 - old (striped chiffon top / Bag: Forever 21 - old (black clutch / Shoes: BCBG via Macys - old (brown espadrilles / Necklace: Lucky Brand via Macy's - old (bib metal necklace) / Watch: Michael Kors / Earrings: Charlotte Russe - old

Wide leg jeans - striped top - black clutch - statement necklace

Wide leg jeans - striped top - black clutch - statement necklace

Wide leg jeans - striped top - black clutch - statement necklace

Wide leg jeans - striped top - black clutch - statement necklace


Linking with Because Shanna said soChic Street StyleDesign Life Diaries, & Liz

a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

  1. Cute look! I will be using that $750 to buy a new purse!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean, and polished look!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top!!! and such a gorgeous bag!

    If I won the giveaway I would buy a new bag :)

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually kind of love the way you have it styled! I wish I could do the sleeves on my chiffon tops that way!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this top, but agree that it is annoying when a top doesn't hold it shape. I really like how you have styled it here!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd buy my son new winter clothes and a coat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Gray Rhinestone Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Green Apple Patent Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel Black Matte Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete