Oct 27, 2014

Cobalt Jeans

This weekend was a bitter sweet one for me, I don't know if you remember Benson, the bulldog that I was fostering for the past six months, but last week he got adopted and on Friday they picked him up; from the beginning that was the plan but since it took way longer than expected and because of his age we kind of thought he wasn't going anywhere, and let's be honest, how can you not fall in love with a dog like that? So I was really happy that he found a forever family, he will have a brother and a sister and 3 human brothers, and he immediately fell in love with his new mom, so that gave my broken heart a bit of comfort. Over the weekend I got pictures of him and news that he is doing great, like they were always his family and the little girl (bulldog) follows him around all the time. Despite all that I can't help but feel a bit heartbroken, and an empty house does not help, but I have already been told that they have a new dog in need of foster, so that should help a bit; I know you don't replace one dog with another and they will always be so different, but knowing that I am helping them while they find their forever homes is what gives me the strength to move past a broken hear and open the pieces up for a new dog, until I can afford to keep one and then become a member of the best group ever "the foster failure group"
 
Now on to this outfit that I wore last week, if it looks familiar is because I had already worn this  cobalt jeans with a white top in the past few weeks, but this time is a more relaxed outfit with a plain tee and some studded sandals, as you can see from the pictures it was super windy and cool, and we have been enjoying great weather this past couple of days, it is finally outdoors weather, you can sit out for hours and relax, so hopefully that means soon enough we will be able to wear light sweaters.
 
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and stay tuned for pics of the new baby :)
cobalt jeans - white tee - arm party - studded sandals
Jeans: Marshalls (cobalt jeans) / Top: Walmart (white tee/ Sandals: Charlotte Russe - old (studded sandals) / Bag: Ebay / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: River Street in Savannah, H&MJ Crew
cobalt jeans - white tee - arm party - studded sandals

cobalt jeans - white tee - arm party - studded sandals

cobalt jeans - white tee - arm party - studded sandals

cobalt jeans - white tee - arm party - studded sandals

cobalt jeans - white tee - arm party - studded sandals

cobalt jeans - white tee - arm party - studded sandals

cobalt jeans - white tee - arm party - studded sandals

Linking with More Pieces of MeStill being MollyDC in StyleCha Cha the fashion GeniusFizz & FrostingJoin the GossipSimply Just Lovely, and Rhea Etc



12 comments:

  1. Love my cobalt cords and other cobalt pants. I have on cobalt cropped pants today which I color-blocked with pink. I also own that same necklace. Great minds think alike. And speaking your jewelry: love all your gorgeous arm candy Natalia.

    Have a great Monday! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and stylish outfit!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the color of your pants and those shoes are great!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I know what you mean about bittersweet- you're happy Benson has a lovely new home + family, but you're going to miss him!
    Love the cobalt- great choice!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart is sad for you! I am such an animal lover too, so I totally get it. I'm so glad you are willing to foster. That is so great of you. We have two of our own one of whom doesn't play well with others, or I would love to foster as well. On a happy note, I am loving this look on you. The color of the jeans is so good with all your accessories. I have a similar sandal, and I love how you styled it.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's amazing that you foster - what a special gift you are giving to those animals! Thank you for doing that - the foster mom that took care of Captain before we did has been fostering for a while and gets so sad every-time one leaves but she takes comfort in knowing that they are going to their forever homes.

    On another note, you are killing it with this outfit. I LOVE the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit! Love the clutch!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's definitely bittersweet, but that's so great that he has a forever home now! I would feel the same way. I'm loving the cobalt!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure Benson is very grateful for such a special person in his life! It is always hard letting go! You get so attached! So glad that he has a family that loves him just as much as you!

    This cobalt pants are fab! I need to get a pair!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look! That is great he found a home, but I can imagine it would be very hard to let go!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I can only imagine how heartbroken you must be. But I have to say, I think it's great what you did for Benson - so many animals are never lucky enough to have a home, if at all. I've been wanting to become a foster parent for dogs but feel like I'd get way too attached and end up upset the day him/her would get adopted! Hopefully one day, I'll finally muster up the courage to do it! As for your outfit, I'm loving the cobalt blue pants. It's my favorite color! These look great on you, paired with a simple tee and a statement necklace. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those colbalt jeans! So cute with the brown! Too pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete