Oct 3, 2014

Fall 5 wishlist


With everyone out there talking about fall, changing leaves and PSL it's just normal to want to get in the mood and dream of some lovely pieces that I would love to add to my closet, given down here some of them might have to wait until 2015 to be worn, but that has certainly never stopped anyone me from buying stuff.

I have compiled a list of things of items that I would love, nothing crazy expensive, like this Forever 21 puffer vest, paired with a long tee, some leggings and boots might be a good compromise for Florida, or this Rebecca Minkoff bucket bag, the color is so perfect for fall and bucket bags are so popular right now.

Plaid is another lovely fall trend, you can wear it on anything, like a scarf, or this Abercrombie top, (only $19). You know what's even better, not only my picks are quite affordable (except for maybe 2 of the bags) but you can save even more money when you use gift cards bought on Raise, if you haven't heard about them you seriously need to check them out they sell gift cards to most of our favorite retailers, like H&M, Macy's, Target, Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, you name it, the discounts range anywhere between 3-15% and right now they are offering and extra 5% off with code TAKE5, this is such a great way to shop, even better if you think that you can always use a gift card during a sale. 

This is in no way a sponsored post, I just really like the idea of saving a little extra every time I can, and with the holidays creeping up on us stocking on gift cards that can help your shopping seems like an awesome deal.


Fall 5 wishlist

1  /  2  /  3  /  4
5  /  6  /  7
8  /  9  /  10  /  11



Bottom line I would say for this fall you definitely need some comfy boots, a very rich colored bag, like this saddle style one that is calling my name, plaid (in any way), scarves (thick ones if you are up north, light and floral if you are down here), and sweaters.

Linking with September farm and Style Elixir


5 comments:

  1. I am loving that bag in #11! Could not be more perfect for Fall!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I am LOVING those Steve Madden boots! Great find!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those puffy vests!! So cute!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just ordered a similar pair of boots to #5 through ShoeMint (I had a ton of credits!), but it's not wide-calf. Yours here are wide-calf. I didn't even know that was a thing. Wish I would've seen this earlier!

    ReplyDelete