Oct 23, 2014

Flute skirt

I have mentioned before that I am not a fan of boots and skirts/dresses together (on me) but I had to give it a try, I got this flute skirt in the mail over the weekend and I couldn't wait to wear it and since it has been raining a bit down here and my legs are a very ghost shade of white right now, I figured boots were a heaven sent answer. I don't have to worry about puddles and getting my feet wet, because there is nothing OK, maybe there is, that freaks me out more than wet toes and sandals together; and the boots also hide my lack of tan issue, so win win.

I paired the skirt with a pink top, since I have been obsessed with this combination lately, packed on some sparkly necklaces and kept the rest of the accessories to a minimum, I have to admit for a $9 skirt I am extremely pleased with how nice it looks and it fits, you really can beat a bargain like that; I got it from F21 during their extra 50% off sale items with free shipping, but even at $15 (that's the price now) is still an awesome buy; and since buying is something we all enjoy A LOT don't forget to enter the $750 Amazon Gift card giveaway at the bottom.

Gray flute skirt - pink chiffon top - gray boots - white bag

Gray flute skirt - pink chiffon top - gray boots - white bag
Skirt: Forever 21 / Top: Forever 21 - old (chiffon blouse) / Boots: Payless - old (gray boots) / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via Twice / Watch: Michael Kors / Necklaces:  Old (Fan fringe necklace)

Gray flute skirt - pink chiffon top - gray boots - white bag

Gray flute skirt - pink chiffon top - gray boots - white bag

Gray flute skirt - pink chiffon top - gray boots - white bag

Gray flute skirt - pink chiffon top - gray boots - white bag

Gray flute skirt - pink chiffon top - gray boots - white bag

Gray flute skirt - pink chiffon top - gray boots - white bag

Gray flute skirt - pink chiffon top - gray boots - white bag

Linking with Stylin' in St LouisMix & Match FashionThe Tiny HeartHappiness at MidlifeStyle ElixirThe Grits BlogVodka Infused LemonadeSincerely Jenna Marie and Perfectly Coutured

a Rafflecopter giveaway


16 comments:

  1. I'm digging this skirt! The structure is too cool.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, but I will be checking back often now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is adorable on you!! I can't believe it's from f21! It looks expensive! Gorgeous girl!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is just darling, I love the bright color with the grey as well.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable skirt and it looks great paired with the red! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is gorgeous!!! I really love it with your boots!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this skirt! I have a similar one, but I did not get as great of deal on it! You look fabulous!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute skirt I have a really similar one. you look so cute.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that skirt and the color of your top is so pretty! What a great deal! I will have to check out F21!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is really cool and I love your blouse so much dear :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this skirt. I might need to order/buy this. I swear, Forever21 is the best. The coral is perfect with the gray and I love the statment necklace. Awesome giveaway. I love Amazon (prime is the best!). I would probably order a pair of shoes and then use the rest for more practical things. :)

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought a couple items during the 50% off F21 sale too. I adore the dress with boots for fall. I have a hard time wearing ankle boots with skirts because my calves are so large so it really accentuates them. And what a pretty necklace too.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmdlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some new clothes or jewlery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun skirt and I adore the color of the top you chose for this look! Love love love!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete