Oct 31, 2014

Friday Five

This is a little recap of my week, sorry no dress up pics on this one.

1. I have been watching Korean Dramas, it all started when I read an article about Netflix and if you liked.... you will like... So since I loved gossip girl, Netflix believes I would probably enjoy Boys over Flowers. And I did, it was very different and sometimes I wanted to die since instead of having multiple lines of subtitles during a long conversation they just keep making the font small to fit it all in one line and I had to run up close to my TV to know what was going on, I know for sure I can not believe this is representative of Korean life, or else based on Colombian shows everyone should be allowed a very poor opinion of me, but it was really fun and interesting to watch. There was one thing I found really funny and I have used it for this post, one of the guys said "good girls always like the bad news first because they love happy endings" so assuming you are all good girls I have left the best for last.


2. Benson  has been adopted, and on Friday when he got picked up this is exactly how I felt, I though I was going to be in major pain all the week, but..... keep reading



3. How about these cows? My local farmers market has cows in the back, as I was getting on my car I could have sworn I hear a "mooo" at this point I thought I was hallucinating, I mean I haven't been this up close and personal to a cow since I moved from Colombia (for the record I did not have cows in my house, I lived in the city, but our neighbors in our weekend little cabin did) so I decided to ignore the "no trespassing" sign and go exploring, imagine my surprise when this is what I found... there was a fence between us, but I was so excited, they brought so many happy memories of my childhood and it's little things like this that bring a smile to my face.


4. I have been better with my food and consistently working out (ignore my deer in front of headlights look please) and I have slowly been seeing results, it's so exciting, it keeps you motivated and going on, and hell yes I'm proud of myself, pat on the back, I deserve to buy something nice for myself, #amIright


5. Here are the good news/happy ending, I have a new foster dog, his name is Dozer he is a 3 year old fluff ball, the mother of all laziness as you can see from this picture, he naps half way through everything, he has the biggest head ever and you can just squeeze it, his paws are so big and adorable, and he has the most gorgeous colored hair, what can I say, I am in love. This is only my second foster but they are so different from each other, a completely different personality and it's so much fun getting to know them. I don't believe he will be with me as long as Benson was as he has a pending adoption, but that certainly will not stop me from absolutely falling in love with him, hugging and kissing his mushy face to the point where is borderline harassment.


Have a great weekend, a fun Halloween and don't eat to much candy.... send it all my way.

Linking with September Farm, Venus trapped in Mars, and Style Elixir.

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Dozer is soooo cute! I can't believe he feel asleep like that. How do you not want to keep him?? You are looking great. Proud of you for working out and eating well. It's so hard, but I always feel better when I make time for exercise.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dozer is beyond adorable!! I love English Bulldogs -I grew up with one named Lola (she was a showgirl). Annnnyways, Happy Halloween! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dozer is a real cutie! I just don't know how you say goodbye!!! You look fab girl! Keep up the good work! I wish I was that motivated!!! xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Dozer is adorable! And that's amazing that you foster dogs. I'm not sure I could do that, I would want to keep them all! And you look awesome! I wish I was more motivated to work out I really admire the people who consistently work out like that :)

    PS Love your blog! Would love to button swap with you!

    ReplyDelete