Oct 15, 2014

Orange clouds

Sometimes you just don't feel like planning an outfit the night before, so in the morning you are running like a headless chicken without the slightest idea of what to wear, for those days I love some comfy jeans and a simple top, like this one, it is a bit dressier with the orange clouds than a plain tee and paired with a clutch and some flat sandals looks just a tad more polished. Throw on some statement jewels and you'll see what I look like half of the week (that might also be the reason why I only post 3 times a week).

Don't forget to enter the amazing #giveaways, one for a $750 amazon gift card, perfect for holiday shopping and the other one for a $520 package worth of prizes one of which is any item of your choice from Emma & Sophia. There are over 100 bloggers and companies involved and you can hop on other blogs for different prizes. Good luck
Abstract top - dark denim - clutch - #emma_Sophia
Jeans: American Eagle / Top: Forever 21 - old (orange sleeveless top) / Clutch: Forever 21 - old  (black clutch/ Sandals: Guess via Macy's / Earrings: Emma & Sophia / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Emma & Sophia

Abstract top - dark denim - clutch - #emma_Sophia

Abstract top - dark denim - clutch - #emma_Sophia

Abstract top - dark denim - clutch - #emma_Sophia

Abstract top - dark denim - clutch - #emma_Sophia

Abstract top - dark denim - clutch - #emma_Sophia

Abstract top - dark denim - clutch - #emma_Sophia

Abstract top - dark denim - clutch - #emma_Sophia


Linking with Because Shanna said soChic Street Style, Design Life Diaries, & Liz


18 comments:

  1. Those earrings & that clutch are fabulous, they really take your outfit from simple to wow!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top, great look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that top! Such a gorgeous print!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is so pretty! Love it!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how this outfit turned out! The colors and pattern of the top are beautiful. I love that cuff too.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your top! The pattern is gorgeous!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! That top is gorgeous and I LOVE those earrings!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Marianne, I do have an obsession with accessories

      Delete
  8. Girl, I am the exact same way! I love this look! Those jeans look great on you!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great top!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors of this top! I have to plan my outfit the night before otherwise, I will be late for work every day :)

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope to see you tomorrow for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This top is so pretty and I love your bracelet! I try to plan out my outfits the night before, but I always go for a tried and true outfit if I'm in a rush.

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I end up always wearing the same things if I don't plan ahead

      Delete
  12. These jeans fits you so well and love this top.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that top- such a pretty print!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. This top is gorgeous! Love the pretty colors and print! You always have great accessories and this outfit is no exception. Love the earrings and bracelet!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete