Oct 16, 2014

Patent leather

Keeping up with those outfits that you just throw on before you head out the door I have another one to share with you, this time it's definitely more of a running errands kind of outfit, comfy shoes, stretchy jeans and a top that I got from Old Navy for like $5, I have to confess that I got it in 3 different colors and my idea was to try to recreate this J Crew embellished tee with the one that has the same colors, I even found some flower apliques on ebay, but I never pulled the plug; maybe now that I have shared my intentions with you I'll have to actually do it, if I do and it turns out nice I promise to style it hear on the blog. (Now please keep me accountable)

To make the outfit a little nicer I made sure the shoes and bag had some glam to them and the patent leather is just that perfect touch, and for accessories a pink necklace to break the gray/black look and I was ready to go out the door.
Gray jeans - striped top - patent leather bag - boat shoes
Jeans: Old Navy / Top: Old Navy / Bag: Forever 21 / Shoes: White Mountain via Macy's / Necklace: Gift  / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Emma & Sophia - Gift
Gray jeans - striped top - patent leather bag - boat shoes

Gray jeans - striped top - patent leather bag - boat shoes

Gray jeans - striped top - patent leather bag - boat shoes

Gray jeans - striped top - patent leather bag - boat shoes

Gray jeans - striped top - patent leather bag - boat shoes

Gray jeans - striped top - patent leather bag - boat shoes

Gray jeans - striped top - patent leather bag - boat shoes

Linking with Stylin' in St LouisMix & Match FashionThe Tiny HeartHappiness at MidlifeStyle ElixirThe Grits BlogVodka Infused LemonadeSincerely Jenna Marie and Perfectly Coutured


14 comments:

  1. Such a cute casual look! Love the stripes and your boatshoes! Such a pretty location too!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual look - the pink necklace is so pretty with it. I've never done any clothes DIY before, I am such a disaster when it comes to anything related to crafting. Looking forward to seeing the finish product.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely casual outfit! Love the stripy top!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, Natalie. I'm such a sucker for stripes and the necklace is darling. Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the mix of colors and prints! that pink necklace is so pretty!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that top was $5 and I love that you paired this top with that necklace! Great simple color palatte and you know I am a sucker for stripes! Have a great weekend!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect easy errand running/weekend outfit. Stripes are always a good idea. Have a good weekend!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been thinking of ordering flower appliques myself to customize a bomber jacket, or sewing on old patches, so I think you should definitely go for the DIY. Also, I love the colors swirled around in that necklace.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been thinking about it for a long time, I really need to do it :)

      Delete
  9. Love this cute and simple look, and adore the black watch I really want one.

    ReplyDelete