Oct 1, 2014

Plaid + Mustard

Since the closest we are coming to fall down here is the early morning where you can feel a bit of a breeze, I decided to keep the fall colors and trends popping up in my outfit, I mean it is wicked hot around noon and raining a lot in the afternoon so you don't even know what to wear.

To solve that issue I decided to wear closed toe shoes, not my favorite, but wet feet are definitely less appealing; some mustard colored jeans and a very lightweight plaid top, maybe if we pretend it long enough we will be graced with cooler weather and won't be forced to wear skirts on Thanksgiving and Christmas. BTW don't you thing it's crazy we are already talking about the holidays? Personally I wish we could just skip Halloween and jump straight into Thanksgiving since I am not the biggest fan of dressing up, I never know what to be and honestly it stresses me out. I do know for sure that I want something that requires a lot of face paint, that is what I enjoy the most, but you can only be a fairy so many times, I was thinking maybe a garden nymph or poison ivy to do a lot of green painting in the neck and everything, but I am not sure yet, if you have any ideas I am open (more like begging) to suggestions.

Mustard pants - plaid top - Snake print clutch - leopard slip on - arm party

Mustard pants - plaid top - Snake print clutch - leopard slip on - arm party

Mustard pants - plaid top - Snake print clutch - leopard slip on - arm party
PS: Everything is super old, so the links are to similar options
Jeans: Charlotte Russe (mine are from old navy) / Top: Old Navy / Shoes: Bongo / Bag: Ted Baker / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Free People

Mustard pants - plaid top - Snake print clutch - leopard slip on - arm party

Mustard pants - plaid top - Snake print clutch - leopard slip on - arm party

Mustard pants - plaid top - Snake print clutch - leopard slip on - arm party

Mustard pants - plaid top - Snake print clutch - leopard slip on - arm party

Mustard pants - plaid top - Snake print clutch - leopard slip on - arm party

Linking with Because Shanna said soDesign Life Diaries & Shopping my Closet


8 comments:

  1. i like the combo of Mustard & Plaid. I really like the Mustard Jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your shoes and the color of your pants!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both plaid and and mustard so that's a win win fall outfit.

    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love with this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour combination. That clutch is gorgeous! :)
    /Madison
    Beauty Goodies, and Travelling Tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this color combo looks great on you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors! And loving the Plaid for fall!

    -Kelsie
    Design Life Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so behind on my blog reading that I am catching up on your backwards! I love those pants and it looks perfect with that plaid top! Loving loving loving your shoes!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete