Oct 6, 2014

Yellow pants, or not

 This past weekend Cinderella had nothing on me, I cleaned my house from top to bottom, every single nook and cranny, places I didn't even think of before, and then to top it off, Benson got a bath, so it is safe to say  the house was spotless, all the laundry done and folded, the kitchen was also looking great after I managed to cook a few meals for this week.

I must admit that it makes such a big difference when you take the time to plan and arrange meals for the week, much like blogging or planning your outfit the night before it allows you to make better choices for yourself, since I started doing it I have managed to eat better food and I don't crave junk as much as I did before, and since I have created extra time in the afternoons I have also been more consistent with my runs, needless to say I am kind of proud of myself and hope I can keep it up fpr the long run.
yellow tank - yellow clutch - printed pants - white sandals

yellow tank - yellow clutch - printed pants - white sandals
Pants: Forever 21 - old (current print/ Top: Gap / Sandals: Nine West  / Clutch: Gap via Poshmark (canvas clutch/ Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Forever 21 - old / Necklaces: Forever 21 (elephant) - old; Local store / Earrings: Emma & Sophia
yellow tank - yellow clutch - printed pants - white sandals

yellow tank - yellow clutch - printed pants - white sandals

yellow tank - yellow clutch - printed pants - white sandals

yellow tank - yellow clutch - printed pants - white sandals

yellow tank - yellow clutch - printed pants - white sandals

yellow tank - yellow clutch - printed pants - white sandals
  
yellow tank - yellow clutch - printed pants - white sandals

I remember when I first moved here I used to have a friend and we would joke because the only thing she remembered from her Spanish class in high school was how to say "donde estan los pantalones amarillos" (Where are my yellow pants?) and we would laugh thinking that was the most useless thing to learn ever, when or under what kind of conditions was that phrase ever going to come useful, I personally would be really concerned to run into a person that doesn't speak Spanish in Colombia and the only thing she knows to ask is where are her yellow pants, so many things wrong with that. I know this are not yellow pants, and I have definitely not lost them (even though I should probably reconsider them since they do make me look bigger than usual at the hips, I guess this jogger trend is one I might have to skip) but when wearing thos outfit I couldn't help but think of her.


Linking with More Pieces of MeStill being MollyDC in StyleCha Cha the fashion GeniusFizz & FrostingJoin the GossipSimply Just Lovely, and Rhea Etc

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a productive weekend. I'm slightly jealous that you can still wear sleeveless tops as it has started to get cool here. I really like those pants and your necklaces are so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably well into December, Florida never seems to get the fall memo

      Delete
  2. Love this! I try so hard to plan outfits the night before. When I forgot I feel like I always end up in jeans and a plain top (and I'm always late from trying to decide haha).
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pants,and I think they look great on you.

    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are too cute!! Love them with the yellow! Can you come over and clean my house next! ;)

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always ask my friends to do the same when they have been cleaning, it will definitely be an awesome thing, hey I'll even take it as a Xmas present

      Delete
  5. Haha, that's hilarious! Definitely a useless thing to remember, although it probably did help her understand how to ask for directions. At least I hope it did!

    This outfit is right on point, head to toe. It's so sunny and happy and casual. Very nice!

    -Nathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't it feel amazing to have a productive weekend like that? You really knocked it outta the park, girl! :)
    Love those trousers- the print is too fun.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look on you! I am a huge fan of these types of pants because they are comfy and stylish. I laughed about your Cinderella comment. You go girl! I try to plan meals out as well. You're right, it makes a huge difference.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH-MAZ-ING!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. good for you! =) makes me feel like I should do the same for sure!
    great pair of pants. they are so fun!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I so badly need to clean out my closet but it's such a daunting task that I make every excuse not to do it.

    BTW, I hope too see you this Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these pants and especially how you styled them!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete