Nov 26, 2014

Black n' Tan

This week I leave you with a super simple from the ones I've had to improvise for my new job, plain tan pants, a black sweater, a patent bag and some awesome BCBG shoes that I scored at TJ Maxx. I am not going to lie, the ankle strap gave me a blister from hell, but besides that the height and platform make them comfy for all day wear, I guess you win one you lose one, and it might just take a bit of time to break them and maybe some of Carylee's tips and tricks to eventually have them ready to dance in them (figuratively speaking)

This is the last post of the week, so that I can take some time to enjoy the Holiday, I hope you all do the same, and that you have many reasons to be grateful for this year, I wish you all the blessings in the world.
Tan pants - Black sweater - patent bag - Emma & Sophia
Pants: Bebe - old (tan pants) / Sweater: Forever 21 / Shoes: BCBG via TJ Maxx  (tan pointy shoes - tan wrap around heels) / Bag: Forever 21 /  Necklace: Emma and Sophia / Watch: Michael Kors

Tan pants - Black sweater - patent bag - Emma & Sophia

Tan pants - Black sweater - patent bag - Emma & Sophia


Tan pants - Black sweater - patent bag - Emma & Sophia

Tan pants - Black sweater - patent bag - Emma & Sophia

Tan pants - Black sweater - patent bag - Emma & Sophia

Tan pants - Black sweater - patent bag - Emma & Sophia

Linking with Because Shanna said soChic Street StyleDesign Life Diaries, & Liz


9 comments:

  1. Looking so pretty here - love the lacey top!!! Black & tan is my fave combo too!! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit..i like your necklace
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that statement necklace, they are so hot right now!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo! Less traditional then black and white, but just as fabulous!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I'm hoping to start a new job soon where I'll have to downplay my style and it kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorrrrgeous statement necklace, doll!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace details are so amazing! Love it!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel White Fish skin Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12cm Leopard Patent Leather Pointed pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Leopard Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous necklace statement. I love this article!
    https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/jewelry

    ReplyDelete