Nov 6, 2014

Penguin weather

This past couple of days we have had the most amazing weather you can ever imagine, it has been in the low 70's with an awesome breeze, perfect to sleep with the windows open, or sit outside and read a book, enjoy some coffee, pleasures that us Floridians don't get to enjoy too often, and in true Florida winter fashion everyone has taken their sweaters and boots out of the closet.

I obviously had to join the group and even though my boots are still collecting dust in my closet (for now) I did decide a critter sweaters was called for, I seriously hope this trend from last year makes a comeback with a vengeance because I have my fair share of forest friends sweaters, and then I have this penguin too, it was one of those impulse buys specially when it comes to sweaters down here but I don't regret it at all, definitely cheaper than all the J Crew options I scored mine at Forever 21 for $18, I love the penguin and the material is extremely soft and delicate, one of those awesome finds at Forever 21.

Don't forget to enter our giveaway!!!

penguin sweater - skinny jeans - flats - white rebecca minkoff
Jeans: American Eagle / Sweater: Forever 21 - old (penguin sweater / Shoes: Aldo - old (cream flats/ Watch: Michael Kors / Earrings: Lucky Brand via Macy's - old (butterfly studs) / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via Twice

penguin sweater - skinny jeans - flats - white rebecca minkoff

penguin sweater - skinny jeans - flats - white rebecca minkoff


penguin sweater - skinny jeans - flats - white rebecca minkoff

penguin sweater - skinny jeans - flats - white rebecca minkoff

penguin sweater - skinny jeans - flats - white rebecca minkoff

penguin sweater - skinny jeans - flats - white rebecca minkoff



Linking with Stylin' in St LouisMix & Match FashionThe Tiny HeartHappiness at MidlifeStyle ElixirThe Grits BlogVodka Infused LemonadeSincerely Jenna Marie and Perfectly Coutured


Your Hosts
description here Afternoon Espresso description here Jenna Lee Ann
description here JK Style description here Laugh Anyway description here Mommy in Heels description here Jasmin Daily
description here Fashionably Employed description here Nicole to the Nines description here Ask Away description here A Labour of Life
description here Hey Kerri Blog description here Grace in Style description here The Real Arnolds description here Regally Soled
description here Shimmer Me Pretty description here Bless Her Heart Y'all description here Love the Here and Now description here Leaving the Corner & Dipping My Toes



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag! I love everything RM. Your weather sounds amazing. It's finally decided to stay permanently cooler here this week. I can't lie, I'm enjoying the sweaters and boots. :)

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute sweater! I love it!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weather is the best and i love this adorable sweater you look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater is too adorable! I love "critter" sweaters and penguins, so it's right up my alley!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is the cutest!!! Love penguins!! Have a great weekend!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this sweater! I remember seeing it a long time ago! I love it. Love the jeans you paired with it as well. So jealous you have had warmer weather! It has dropped to 30 here! So nuts.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sweater is so fun!! I am envious of your cool weather, it's been in the upper 80s here in California.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete