Nov 24, 2014

Tights & boots


The weather has been such a blessing lately that I was finally able to wear a scarf, paired with a simple sweater, a faux leather skirt, comfy boots and the perfect winter touch, tights. I have to admit that until recently I only owned a pair of tights, but recently I received quite a few designs and I can't wait for the weather to allow me to break them out, they do bring an outfit up a notch, and can make short skirts (not as short as mine, of course) work appropriate and expand your wardrobe.

With my new dress code I have found out that blogging and reading blogs has really broaden my horizons and I have been able to create a couple of outfits from pieces I already have, but I have to confess that I plan to go shopping on Friday since I am in serious need of some office basics, and I know I am not the only one planning to do some damage this week and with the upcoming holidays, so don't forget to enter the amazing $750 Paypal cash #giveaway

Tights - boots - leather skirt - blanket scarf

Tights - boots - leather skirt - blanket scarf
Skirt: Forever 21 / Tights: Target (black tights) /  Sweater: Ralph Lauren via Macy's  / Scarf: Forever 21 - old (tartan plaid scarf) / Bag: Local store - old / Earrings: Emma & Sophia 
Tights - boots - leather skirt - blanket scarf

Tights - boots - leather skirt - blanket scarf

Tights - boots - leather skirt - blanket scarf

Tights - boots - leather skirt - blanket scarf

Tights - boots - leather skirt - blanket scarf

Linking with More Pieces of MeStill being MollyDC in StyleCha Cha the fashion GeniusFizz & FrostingJoin the GossipSimply Just Lovely, Walking in Memphis in High Heels and Rhea Etc



17 comments:

  1. Those tights are so fun! The whole outfit looks really great!
    -Morgan
    California To Carolina
    The Gym Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this exact same scarf, have fun shopping for the new gig.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! The plaid scarfs are instant outfit makers.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tights are fantastic - love this fun spin on a classic black stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect look! Love your scarf!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit!! Your scarf is gorgeous!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf is just fabulous!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a chic look! So in love with that blanket scarf!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this look, especially those textured tights!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blanket scarves are the jaaaaam- glad it cooled down so you could wear yours! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a cute outfit!! Love it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute outfit! The scarf is amazing!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! I love your scarf :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  14. the skirt and the scarf --- oh so love! <3

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Natalia, I love this!! You look fabulous! I love it when we create outfits we wouldn't normally have thought of without the blogosphere. We're so lucky to live in an age where this little community of ours is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit! That plaid scarf really is the perfect way to tie together any look!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete