Dec 4, 2014

Cold again

A couple of weeks I was contacted by Nomorerack to see if I wanted to check out their website and maybe review a product, I have to admit that before I even accepted I decided to try it completely on my own. If you have never heard of them, they are a flash sale website with tons of different products, I personally ordered the head replacements for my Clarisonic, and I was beyond impressed not only with the price but with how fast I received it; so needless to say,  accepted. I knew first hand how it worked so I was stoked when a few days latter this awesome tights (plus a couple more designs) showed up in my mail box.

The weather has been kind of crazy lately, but it was good enough to finally pull out my tights, paired with my super comfy pumps from Ross (only $17 if I may brag), a white skirt and an old old old top from Express and I was work ready.

You might want to check Nomorerack up, they have almost everything, from small electronics to fashion items and lots of things in between and with Christmas around the corner what better way to shop than from your own house and at a discount.

And since I mentioned Christmas, don't forget to enter the 2 #Giveaways that I am currently participating in $650 Express giftcard and $750 Paypal cash

white skirt - black tights - patent bag - patent pumps - pinstriped top
Skirt: Forever 21 / Top: Express (portofino version/ Tights:  Nomorerack c/o / Shoes: Ross (black pumps) / Bag:  Forever 21 (black tote/ Watch: Michael Kors
  
white skirt - black tights - patent bag - patent pumps - pinstriped top

white skirt - black tights - patent bag - patent pumps - pinstriped top

white skirt - black tights - patent bag - patent pumps - pinstriped top

white skirt - black tights - patent bag - patent pumps - pinstriped top

white skirt - black tights - patent bag - patent pumps - pinstriped top

white skirt - black tights - patent bag - patent pumps - pinstriped top


Linking with Stylin' in St LouisMix & Match FashionThe Tiny HeartHappiness at MidlifeStyle ElixirThe Grits BlogVodka Infused LemonadeSincerely Jenna Marie and Perfectly Coutured

17 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this site I need to check it out, You look so cute and love this shirt.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you checked it out before you reviewed it. The detail on that skirt is so pretty! And what a steal on the heels!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice..so elegant..perfect for the office

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tights are so fun!! and I love your bag!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style and the tights are neat and unique. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Loving the black and white and those tights are so fun!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post, love this outfit it looks very good on you
    the purse is so gorgeous!
    you have a really nice blog, very inspiring.
    check out my blog, maybe we can follow eachother?

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tights are so fun!! These flash sites are so dangerous, I tend to buy things that I don't really need.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your look - those tights are so fun! and checking out the giveaways right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Interesting Stuff & nice Pictures. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? It would be so great. Only if you like my Blog too. Hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram; sophiaton_
    YouTube: youtube.com/Sekundenbruchteilee
    Blog; www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that handbag! Gorgeous! Those tights are foxy girl! Looking good!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous!! Those tights are so fun! I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your leggings are so adorable! The basically make the whole outfit. Great choice!!

    Kind regards,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything about this is so just good! The textures are so, so luxe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Brown Sheepskin pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Champagne Rhinestone Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Dark Blue Patent Leather Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your stockings are so lovable! The essentially make the entire outfit. Incredible decision!!
    I love that handbag! Gorgeous! And You can find here many styles lace prom dresses

    ReplyDelete